Dear Braeswood Place Homeowners and Residents,
Welcome all to the 2018-2019 Braeswood Place Homeowners Association membership season! Invoices are being mailed during June 2018. Regular membership dues for the period July 1, 2018 through June 30, 2019, total $370, consisting of:
- $75 BPHA dues
- $295 constable patrol
Please note, if you reside in Southern Oaks 1 or University Square subdivisions, your mandatory dues for the year January 1, 2018 to December 31, 2018 are $235. Supporter, Sustainer and Patron membership levels are $335, $435 and $535 levels, respectively.
Homeowners, renters and landlords please pay your dues and Constable Patrol fees promptly and consider participating at the Supporter, Sustainer or Patron level mentioned below.
who are new to the area, welcome to one of the most desirable neighborhoods in
the city of Houston! Our neighborhood
boasts many amenities and intangibles that enhance our strong community. A pedestrian-friendly neighborhood with new
streets and sidewalks, mature trees, respected schools, the McGovern Stella
Link Library and the Weekly YMCA are all things that draw us to our
neighborhood. As residents of Braeswood
Place we get the benefit of living in a vibrant community within the larger
metropolitan city of Houston.
BPHA homeowners dues ($75/year or seniors $55/year) are used to support the following activities:
Constable Patrol dues ($295/year) are used to:
- Deed restriction renewal and enforcement
- Coordination of architectural reviews
- Esplanade landscaping
- Mosquito fogging
- Actions on community concerns and representation with governmental entities
- BPHA staffed office to address homeowner concerns and needs
- Publishing of the monthly newsletter, the Sentinel, which is distributed to all residences
- Maintain the www.braeswoodplace.org website
- fund 5 full-time Constable Deputies who patrol our neighborhood
- Constable Patrol membership yard sign - NEW this year
- provides access to our deputies via dispatchers
- provides Vacation Watches for dues paying resident
neighborhood is supported with the volunteer efforts of the Homeowners
Association Board of Directors who are good stewards of your annual dues. Please help us to keep costs down by
paying your dues now.
Michael L. Kent
2018-2019 BPHA President
Membership Level and Benefits
SUPPORTER $470 includes mention in the Sentinel
SUSTAINER $570 includes mention in the Sentinel, a one-year enrollment in Flag Program, and Eternal Gratitude from Membership Committee.
PATRON $570+ includes mention in the Sentinel, a one-year enrollment in Flag Program, and Eternal Gratitude from Membership Committee.
1. Pay by Mail Send the bottom section of the invoice and check to BPHA office
2. Chase Quick Pay https://www.chase.com/online/digital/quickpay.html follow prompts (no service charge)
3. Pay Online www.braeswoodplace.org by clicking "Membership Dues" and paying by Credit Card or eCheck (service charges may apply)