Dear Braeswood Place Homeowners and Residents,
Welcome all to the 2016-2017 Braeswood Place Homeowners Association membership season! Invoices were mailed June 2016 with reminders sent quarterly. Regular membership dues for the period July 1, 2016 through June 30, 2017, total $370, consisting of
- $75 BPHA dues, unchanged from prior year
- $295 constable patrol unchanged from last year due to Harris County Commissioner's Court not raising our rate this year.
Homeowners, renters and landlords please pay your dues and Constable Patrol fees promptly and consider participating at the Supporter or Sustainer level mentioned below.
who are new to the area, welcome to one of the most desirable neighborhoods in
the city of Houston! Our neighborhood
boasts many amenities and intangibles that enhance our strong community. A pedestrian-friendly neighborhood with new
streets and sidewalks, mature trees, respected schools, the McGovern Stella
Link Library and the Weekly YMCA are all things that draw us to our
neighborhood. As residents of Braeswood
Place we get the benefit of living in a vibrant community within the larger
metropolitan city of Houston.
BPHA homeowners dues ($75/year or seniors $55/year) are used to support the following activities:
Constable Patrol dues ($295/year) are used to:
- Deed restriction oversight and enforcement
Neighborhood appearance and esplanade maintenance
BPHA staffed office to address homeowner concerns and needs.
Publish monthly newsletter, the Sentinel, which is distributed to all residences
maintain the www.braeswoodplace.org website
- fund 5 full-time Constable Deputies who patrol our neighborhood
- Constable Patrol membership yard sign - NEW this year
- provides access to our deputies via dispatchers
- provides Vacation Watches for dues paying resident
neighborhood is supported with the volunteer efforts of the Homeowners
Association Board of Directors who are good stewards of your annual dues. Please help us to keep costs down by
paying your dues now.
2016-2017 BPHA President
Membership Level and Benefits
REGULAR $370 Supporting deed restriction oversight and enforcement, neighborhood appearance and esplanade maintenance, constable patrol with membership yard sign, BPHA staffed office, mosquito fogging, Sentinel (monthly newsletter) and 4th of July parade and carnival.
SUPPORTER $470 All previously listed benefits plus mention in the Sentinel
SUSTAINER $570 All of the above plus a 1 year subscription to the Flag Program, plus Eternal
Gratitude from the Membership Committee.
1. Pay by Mail Send the bottom section of the invoice and check to BPHA office
2. Chase Quick Pay https://www.chase.com/online/digital/quickpay.html follow prompts (no service charge)
3. Pay Online www.braeswoodplace.org by clicking "Membership Dues" and paying by Credit Card or eCheck (service charges may apply)