Dear Braeswood Place Residents,
Welcome all to the 2021-2022 Braeswood Place Homeowners Association membership season! Invoices were mailed the first June 2021. Membership dues for the period July 1, 2021 through June 30, 2022, total $380, consisting of:
- $75 BPHA dues ($55 for seniors)
- $305 constable patrol
Please note, if you reside in Southern Oaks 1 or University Square subdivisions, your mandatory dues for the year January 1, 2021 to December 31, 2021 are $243. Supporter, Sustainer and Patron membership levels are $343, $443 and $543+ levels, respectively.
Homeowners, renters and landlords please pay your dues and Constable Patrol fees promptly and consider participating at the Supporter, Sustainer or Patron level mentioned below.
who are new to the area, welcome to one of the most desirable neighborhoods in
the city of Houston. Our neighborhood
boasts many amenities and intangibles that enhance our strong community. A pedestrian-friendly neighborhood with new
streets and sidewalks, mature trees, respected schools, the McGovern Stella
Link Library and the Weekly YMCA are all things that draw us to our
neighborhood. As residents of Braeswood
Place we get the benefit of living in a vibrant community within the larger
metropolitan city of Houston.
BPHA homeowners dues ($75) are used to support the following activities:
Constable Patrol dues ($305/year) are used to:
- Deed restriction renewal and enforcement
- Coordination of architectural reviews
- Esplanade landscaping
- Mosquito fogging
- Actions on community concerns and representation with governmental entities
- BPHA staffed office to address homeowner concerns and needs
- Publishing of the monthly newsletter, the Sentinel, which is distributed to all residences
- Maintain the www.braeswoodplace.org website
- fund 5 full-time Constable Deputies who patrol our neighborhood
- Constable Patrol membership yard sign
- provides access to our deputies via dispatchers
- provides Vacation Watches for dues paying resident
neighborhood is supported with the volunteer efforts of the Homeowners
Association Board of Directors who are good stewards of your annual dues. Please help us to keep costs down by
paying your dues now.
2021-2022 BPHA President
Membership Level and Benefits
SUPPORTER $480 includes mention in the Sentinel
SUSTAINER $580 includes mention in the Sentinel, a one-year enrollment in Flag Program, and Eternal Gratitude from Membership Committee.
PATRON $680+ includes mention in the Sentinel, a one-year enrollment in Flag Program, and Eternal Gratitude from Membership Committee.
1. Zelle: When paying with Zelle, use our email as the recipient: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your address and account number in the memo section when paying with Zelle
2. Pay by Mail: Make checks payable to Braeswood Place HOA. Send the bottom portion of the invoice along with your check to:
P.O. Box 20486
Houston, TX 77225-0486